Product Review: Charlotte Ronson A Perfect Mess Beach Hair
A weekend trip to Sephora left me drooling for a slew of new products! NARS, Urban Decay and Dior could have easily wiped out my bank account. With all the temptation around me, I zeroed in on sections of the store that are usually less dangerous for me. I was checking out Charlotte Ronson’s new line and noticed “A Perfect Mess Beach Hair” spray. I decided before I part with the $20 for a tiny bottle, I’ll try a sample and see if it’s worth the price tag.
Here’s what I found out…
What it does: Gives you that fresh out of the salt water messy, beach hair. Smells like you’ve been lounging like a lizard in the sun all day as well!
How I styled: While I LOVE messy beach hair, lately I’ve been going for a more subdued wavy/crimped look.
1. Go to bed with freshly washed hair in a braid or pigtail braids.
2. When you wake up, take braids out, allowing hair to finish up air drying (I have a ton of hair so it takes a while. I usually let it dry while I do my make up).
3. Tease around the crown, use triple barrel crimper to touch up or add more texture to the top layer.
4. Flip head upside down, spray Charlotte Ronson’s A Perfect Mess all over head, scrunch with hands.
5. To finish up, I just go through my hair with a little bit of John Fredia’s Frizz Ease aerosol hairspray (do this if you’re not afraid of a little extra wildness and volume)!
Overall this product is decent, but I didn’t find it to be enough to untame my mane. If you’re in the market for another beach hair product try Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. This one never lets me down.
Filed under: Fashion and Beauty | Leave a Comment
Tags: A Perfect Mess, Beach hair, Charlotte Ronson, Sephora