All I Want for Christmas… Mothers
Last week you got the skinny on what we want for Christmas. Our second week of Christmas focuses on mothers.
Lauren’s Picks for Mothers
I am fortunate enough to have 2 mother figures in my life. First there is my mom, who was basically put on this earth to BE a mother. She’s my best friend and I wish I could get her everything she deserves. I also have a wonderful step mom, our relationship has really grown over the years and I’m so thankful to have her in my life. With that, here are some options for special moms everywhere.
1. Tiffany & Co. Mom Heart Tag Charm, $100
Every girl deserves some Tiffany’s in her life! Iconic, luxe and symbolic all at the same time.
2. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, starting at $239
I assimilate moms with whipping up magical treats in the kitchen, especially around the holidays. Give your mom’s hands a break from that old hand mixer and let this great piece of equipment do the work for her!
3. My final idea focuses more on time spent with your mom than having something to unwrap from beneath the tree. Spending time together becomes harder and harder as life happens and as you grow up. Set a date after the holidays to get up early together, grab some coffee and hit the after holiday sales! Then end the day with a nice lunch together. Your treat!
Cher’s Picks for Mothers
My mom is my world and has helped shape me into the wonderful young lady I am today. She has given me everything I ever needed in life, and has probably sacrificed her own indulgences along the way to do so. She deserves everything on this list and much, much more that I’ll hopefully be able to give her someday!
1. Coach W Leather Cashmere Lined Glove, $98
Everyone woman needs a great pair of leather gloves. These Coach gloves are timeless, cashmere-lined for a great feel, and come in a variety of fun colors! I love the pink for my mom!
2. Burberry Giant Check Snood, $210
My mom loves scarves and shawls in the winter. I love the idea of this Burberry Snood, which doubles as a luxurious scarf, as well as a hood to keep your ears warm in the frigid months to come.
3. UltraFlesh Perfect Reds 6-piece set, $29
For the makeup loving moms out there, this is such a perfect gift! If your mom is anything like my mom, she probably loves classic red lipstick. This gift set lets her try out six different shades of red lipsticks to find her perfect shade!
What do you plan on getting for your mom this holiday?
-Lauren and Cher
Filed under: Fashion and Beauty | 9 Comments
Tags: burberry, Coach, gift ideas for mothers, gifts for mom, holiday 2011, Kitchen Aid, Tiffany & Co., Ultraflesh