April Birchbox Review: Lauren’s Surprises!
Today was like any other work day until I got an email from my receptionist saying “delivery from Birchbox in your mail folder.” I couldn’t wait to delicately tear open the perfect little package to see what was inside to feed my product junkie cravings!
This being my first Birchbox, and knowing how much Cher loved hers, I had high expectations. Birchbox fully delivered on them and I’m happy to report I love all the products I recieved for the month of April. Take a peek inside my Birchbox and enjoy some mini reviews!
1. Befine Skincare Sampler – I’ve mentioned how having senstive skin sucks time in and time out. This sample came with a body scrub and moisturizer. Unfortunately I couldn’t use the scrub because it contains cocoa butter. But the moisturizier is truly amazing. It’s really thick, creamy but goes on and rubs in effortlessly. I applied this before bed and didn’t need to reapply until 24 hours later. A keeper for sure!
2. Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius – Cher recieved this sample in her March Birchbox and did this with it! Gorgeous right? I completely agree with Cher’s review of this color. It’s vibrant, and screams “TAKE ME ON VACATION!” I especially love this color worn under China Glaze’s Snow Globe- shimmery and sun catching like Ariel’s marvelous mermaid tail!
3. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume – I’ve gotten samples of this scent before from Sephora. It’s actually one of my top contenders, even though I’ve never purchased a full sized bottle. Wild berries, mandarian and soft florals make this scent irresistible and ultra girly!
4. June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Enzyme Polish – This scrub is AMAZING!!! Use it after cleansing to sluff away any problem areas. It smells like a dream and reveals softer, smoother and clean skin after use. I will certainly be purchasing the full size of this little gem!
5. Showstoppers Designer Fashion Tape in nude – I’m sure this double sided tape will come in super handy when wedding mania hits this summer!
Birchbox is a steal at only $10 a month and you can cancel anytime. As a product lovin’ girl in a cut-back-your-budget style world, this is the perfectly monthly treat! What are you waiting for? SIGN UP!
Filed under: Fashion and Beauty | 3 Comments
Tags: april 2012 birchbox, birchbox, birchbox product reviews, sign up for birchbox